cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you proud of?

I am proud of myself for getting through my verbal assessment for TAFE Tuesday afternoon. I ended up running into multiple tech problems - the biggest being the teacher unable to hear me! And it took at least 2 hours to fix and get the assessment done. I'm grateful that the teacher was able to still fit me in that day, and I didn't have to rebook!

I'm proud of myself for gaining more confidence within my work environment. I'm starting to loosen up more and be myself, laughing at my silly mistakes - like today misplacing my sticky notes and being unable to find thm for 30mins, to discover they were under a piece of paper! Smiley LOL

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee lol! XD
I'm proud of myself for winning the volleyball game for my team this afternoon.
I made hilarious noises when I served the ball, and had to re-serve a few times, before the other team actually hit the ball!

well done! @Bee
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

im proud that ive gotten alot of my housework done today

im proud that i rang a health helpline when i needed some advice. i have a big fear of calling btw.

I'm proud of myself for getting through a long work week.

I'm proud of myself for saving up enough to buy my new laptop and eventually feeling okay about it

I'm proud of myself for continuing to face each day despite the internal feelings and thoughts.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I am proud of myself for taking on new challenges outside of my comfort zone

I am proud of myself for nearly finishing my Japanese assignment.

I am proud that I can see my progress and recognise myself getting better + I am proud I am getting stronger.

I am proud of myself for persevering and making good choices even though I have been experiencing a lot of anxiety.