cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

My little brother who I went to visit at his work today, he didn’t see me and he was busy and I just quickly ran in got what I wanted and left but I was proud seeing him there

Big brother moment @Saltwaterdreamtime! I have a younger sibling and you just made me happy thinking about that type of moment. I know you had concerns about how he might behave at work.. how has that been going?

Yeah, I could see him working from where I was standing and going through the check out and it made me really happy, he looked like he had whatever he was doing under control. I feel a bit better that work seems to going well for him, after he got home I mentioned that I saw him when I went in, but didn’t stop to say hello because it seemed like we were both on a mission. He talked my ear off about what he is learning. That has made me relax a little bit @Taylor-RO 

That's awesome @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for buying these headphones. It was a nerveracking experience but I got through it. Especially since there was extra nerves with using gift cards, and asking to change the colour that they didn't have (but ended up having!) because I wanted the other colour.
It all worked out in the end and I am proud of myself.
Highlighted

I'm proud of myself for being honest with my housemate about how I was feeling, instead of letting it fester (eventually - I did stew for a day or two!)

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm proud of myself for getting through the little kids camp I was a leader for, even though I became very exhausted on the last day. Now I'm proud of myself for taking a big restful day today, and recover from this virus I've just caught.

It was a big 3 day camp, as it was for very energetic kids! I'm surprised that I didn't pass out at all, over those 3 days. Except for the last hour, where I had to lie down from exhaustion, soreness, and dropped bp.

I'm also proud of everyone else, who are here on the forums. You guys all know how to support each other, and I'm proud to be in this online community!

// Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible" //

I'm proud of myself for going to the farewell dinner to farewell a colleague I'd known for my 5-6 months on the job. I felt a bit out of place for a good time at the dinner, but it was nice to be invited and be part of a team Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

im proud that i pushed myself to get a few things done today even though i really didnt want to
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I am proud that I prioritised my self care and well-being last night, and said no to plans to rest/have an early night

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

I'm proud of myself for completing an internship interstate