cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you proud of?

That's amazing @lokifish I've been desperately trying to find the motivation to start exercising at home. Did the fitbit help to get motivated? 

I'm proud of myself for cooking more. Pre-covid I was eating out a ridiculous amount and had totally lost touch with my love for cooking. I've been really enjoying trying new recipes. Last week I made a Thai Green Curry from scratch and surprised myself with how well it turned out. 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO for me it's helped so much! I've set it to vibrate every hour if I haven't done enough steps, and that acts as a good reminder for me to get up off the couch Smiley Tongue I love being able to track my steps and watch the number go up throughout the day.

Thai green curry sounds delicious! Now I want to make some Smiley Tongue

I'm proud of myself for getting through yesterday's psych appointment without having a meltdown. Normally I dissociate halfway through and end up really distressed for the rest of the day, but for once I got through everything okay!

I also love my fitbit @lokifish - i find checking my heart rate zones after an exercise really rewarding. I feel so proud when I reach peak/cardio zones.

I am also proud of myself for exercising!

Highlighted

thanks @Janine-RO unfortunately the news from the ct aren't looking overly good atm.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

I'm really sorry to hear that @scared01  Smiley Sad Do you know what the next steps are for you? What was the CT looking at? (Totally understand if you'd rather not go into the details)

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

I've applied to go back to studying next semester!! Fourth year psych, here I come! Smiley Very Happy

Following on from my last post, I got offers from two unis this morning! Smiley Very Happy

Going to work today, despite wanting to stay in bed all-day

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

im proud that I navigated 2 hospitals and 3 important phone calls to make arrangements for some upcoming tests and procedures.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**