cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of pushing through some really difficult anxiety and going to uni do something I had been really looking forward to.

Staying at uni despite the fact I was having really bad anxiety today.

Staying positive and hopeful even though I have no job at the moment and have not moved out of my cousins house.

I'm proud of myself for logging into KHL yesterday, talking to an UNFAMILIAR counsellor about a VERY HARD topic! Despite feeling anxious and at one point my silence because I felt I couldn't cope with answering one particular question, I managed to expand a LOT on the feelings and events. I think I did pretty well!

I'm proud of myself for pushing through recently when things have felt so hard!!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of noticing the emotions i have been having despite how difficult it is, i can notice how it is making a positive difference even though it still confuses and scares me

I'm proud that I went to the doctors yesterday.

I'm proud that I chose to look after my health instead of allowing others to push me around and make things worse.

I'm proud of myself for resisting the urge to walk out of the room crying when we were in the process of getting more modules and assessments!

I'm proud of myself for allowing myself to feel a little down, but for controlling the emotion and moving forward once we were told it was lunch break time! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

I'm Proud of myself for pushing through Wednesday's prac after the teacher gave me a lecture, and putting my focus into the reason why I was there - the CHILDREN! I proved her wrong Smiley Tongue

I'm proud of myself for really throwing myself into out playgroup sessions each Wednesday. It's taken a bit of getting used to, compared to once a fortnight, but I've done so well!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for pursuing with my assessments and getting them finished today and ready to send off! Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for remembering to practice my deep breathing to calm myself when my earring wouldn't go in my left ear!

I'm proud of myself for realising how much I HAVE done on this one assessment, and not focus too much on how much I haven't done Smiley Happy

I'm proud of the progress that I have made in the past 2 months. I know I've still got a long way to go, but progress is progress! Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ