cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for clearly communicating to the GP the issues with my wrist!
I'm proud of myself for pursuing with going shopping for mum for mothers day/birthday
I'm proud of myself for focusing on my assessment and getting just over half of it done today!! Smiley Very Happy
Proud that I've made it this far through my course, only a few weeks until prac! Smiley Very Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud that I let the kid do all the work involved in baking a cake instead of getting frustrated with how long it was taking to do the most basic task.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Proud of x weeks without self harm.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I'm proud of myself for remembering to use deep breathing techniques to get me through my blood test.
I'm proud that I followed through with distraction techniques and found myself finding calm in nursery rhymes Smiley Happy

Im proud of my lil sister ... for being a bright, young girl with so much ahead of her!!

She went to a ball the other day and she looked beautiful and it made me tear 

I'm proud of my friend, despite losing all the work she did last night, she was still able to finish her assessment today! Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself, because I've noticed that I feel more comfortable talking to the other girls in the class now. I'm not scared to talk to certain people anymore! Smiley Very Happy (Pitty this didn't occur earlier, because they're awesome!)

I'm proud of myself for finally managing to get my contact lenses ON my eyes Smiley Tongue One got stuck under my eyelid but...it's the closest I've got.

Spoiler

Way to go @nikko ! I watched a friend put hers in once, I think it'd be pretty hard for me, especially since I have really sensitive eyes!

I'm proud of myself for going into my back and setting up a savings account! Go me! Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for going back to a small shop and telling them they didn't give me the right change! The girl who serves me was not impressed, but I got the right change in the end! Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for how far I've come through my course. At points I was really pessimistic about it, but seeing me today, nearly finished all my before placement tasks, I'm doing great! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

I'm proud of myself for having a lot of very difficult conversations about my anxiety this week, even though I didn't want to have them.

I'm proud of myself for surviving the day I was forced to spend with my ex and his girlfriend.

I'm even prouder of the fact that I didn't numb myself afterwards with alcohol.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ