cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

For getting help rather than acting on my unsafe thoughts.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead that's so awesome! Smiley Happy Your post made me smile!

I'm proud of myself for signing a postcard yesterday as part of another campaign to get a headspace centre! Smiley Happy I only realised today upon seeing something on facebook about the postcards and the new campaign. Here's hoping we get allocated one this time! Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

For heading out to a gathering of mostly people I don't know even though my depression was really bad that day.

For being completely open and honest with my newish housemate about my mental disorder.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I'm proud of how well I coped yesterday with placement. Not knowing any of the workers at first, but I managed really well and by the end of the day I just felt comfy being there! (I didn't actually want to leave! Smiley Tongue )

I'm proud of how well, I used my initiative and asked lots of questions! Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of how well I've coped with things recently! Smiley Happy Reflecting upon how I've been recently makes me smile. I can see how far I've come. #movingforward

Highlighted

I'm proud of myself for continually pushing myself despite the inner feelings of negativity & anxiety Smiley Happy

Forcing myself to go for a walk to the 2nd closest shopping complex (~ 3 km away) despite wanting to stay at home, locked in my room.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Bringing up some really deep seated emotional stuff at my session today.

I'm proud of myself for getting up and ready for today despite feeling anxious about a few things.. Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for trying to swallow my inner pride and just be in the moment with the children, yet that meant dancing and singing Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for persevering at placement even though I am experiencing a lot of stress and anxiety and don't always feel great.

I'm proud that I passed my halfway assessment at placement his week - only 5 weeks to go until I have my 1,000 hours and am on the home straight to finishing my degree!!! Smiley Happy