cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you proud of?

Thanks @Bee! Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for enquiring and applying for the job I did today! Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for getting through tonights GR! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

YAAAAAAAY GEORGIE! #soproud

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

so proud of myself for being given charge of delivering my meds from the hospital to my pharmacy (i have to get a few of my meds from the hospital because they're not on pbs. I've not really been put in charge of my meds before due to safety so I'm stoked)
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thanks Soph! Smiley Very Happy

@redhead that is good news about being in charge of your own meds! Smiley Happy Keep up the good work! You are a true inspiration of how far you've come and the strength your exhibited with the struggles you've gone through regularly! Smiley Happy *big hugs*

I'm proud of myself for agreeing to meet up with a local GP to discuss me minding her daughter in a nanny/educator type position! (She works in the local hospital! Woah!)

@Georgie wrote:
This is kind of a biggie:

I am really proud of myself for finishing uni.

Hurrah!

Anyone that's been around the forums for a while may remember my perpetual struggle with uni, and the many, many times I failed, dropped out, and doubted my ability to ever get through.

I am also proud that I stuck at it, re-assessed my priorities in life, and chipped away it until it was all done.

And I'm proud that I found the courage to head down a totally new path, which excites and inspires me.

Georgie: B. Science (Botany and Soil Science), soon to be Georgie: Chef.

Yeah baby Smiley Very Happy

@Yay @Georgie that is soooo awesome!!! Well done you!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of how hard I am trying to get my anxiety under control.

I'm proud of myself for being able to contain the anxiety I felt while I met with the local GP to look after their child.

I'm proud of myself for linking back to my studies and remaining as focused and as calm and I could.

I'm proud of myself for asking a couple questions and feeling confident in my answers despite feeling as though I was talking utter crap! I got my answers out without having to think too much or use works like uhh. Even my hands got involved. (Since when do I speak with my hands?? Smiley Frustrated )

I'm proud of myself for sending an email to KHL last night.

I'm proud of me for going to uni this morning and staying there for the allotted time, even though I was very anxious.