cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

A project 6 months in the making for work is finally getting off the ground, been chipping away at it all year and tomorrow is the day first day of all the processes being complete and the work beginning (not to say the last 6 months hasn’t been work but like this is no longer the planning/organising stage)

I'm proud of myself for sticking with the course over the weekend.

I'm proud of myself for applying for a role last week, despite not getting it.
I am proud of myself for being able to move past it over the weekend and feel okay about it Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I am proud because I got a lot of work done over the weekend and in the past few weeks for something really important!

I'm proud of myself for attending a dentist appointment this week to organise a treatment plan to get my teeth fixed up. I often get very anxious and have panic attacks, but this dentist has been lovely the couple times I've seen her. So paying the fees is better than waiting for the public system to fit me in.

I'm proud of myself for pushing through the awkwardness I felt at the start of the farewell drinks/dinner for my manager who left.

I am proud of myself for opening up to the person at the job agency today. Opening up (even though it was via written words) allowed us to have a bit of a discussion. It enables her to give a better overview to the new person I will see next appointment

I am proud of my sister, for getting so many awards on celebration parade today! She got a diamond gpa award.

I'm proud of sticking with swimming things.

im proud that ive been making necessary phone calls. im not good on the phone and normally put it off
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 phone calls can be really difficult, well done!