cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of making some achievable SMART Goals, and new years resolutions!
Look out 2020! Here comes xXLexi_Lou122Xx!
Highlighted

im proud that I contacted a helpline. I don't normally and I cant say that I was completely honest with them but I at least spoke about something that was bothering me
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Good on you @scared01! Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

thanks @Jess1-RO Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

I was at the gym about to pick up a fitness mat slumped in the corner.. I saw someone wanting to get one after me, so I passed one to them first rather than taking it for myself. They smiled and I smiled back. Something so small but it was a really sweet encounter Heart
Highlighted

That sounds so lovely @Taylor-RO!
Small things can turn into bigger things, even if it starts as a little smile at the start of the day!

I’m proud of myself for helping my mum today. I’m striving to do more work around the house, but it’s a little hard when you feel so exhausted and unmotivated. I didn’t want to make dinner tonight, but I helped anyway. That always feels good when you complete something that others might stress about on their own without help.

I’m also proud of getting through stationary shopping!
My siblings were being absolute morons, but we got through the hour.

I love stationary, but it’s not fun to look for when you get disturbed by others... Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted

Today I'm proud of myself for recognizing I'm tired, sore and exhausted so I chose not to go to the gym this morning and will go to a class tonight instead. No need to force myself early morning if it will make me feel worse.
Highlighted

That’s awesome that you’re recognising your own boundaries @statuscaring! Yay you! Smiley Very Happy