cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

@FootyFan26 Awesome!!

I'm proud of myself for going to volunteer yesterday when I didn't really feel like it. For driving somewhere new, and parking. And for not freaking out when I missed a turn.

And I'm proud of myself for the way I've argued in a discussion today. I'm not going to convince the other person because we're coming from two too different places, but I made my case well, I think.

im proud of myself for making the effort to expand my friendships at gym Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for getting through a tough day yesterday and trying to find some hope.

@annabethxchase yayyy really proud of you !!

im proud of myself for somehow still being alive right now :/

im proud of myself for opening up to one of my friends about my thoughts and attempts. i really liked how she wasn’t like “omg, why ? you have no reason etc”. she handled it super well and was kind about it but not too emphatic Smiley Happy

@litgym That's amazing to hear! I'm proud of you too Heart

@gina-RO naw thanks <3333

im proud of myself for being so open and not freezing up while speaking to the BEST khl counsellor ever !!! ahhh i love her and of course im very proud of myself Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for going to my psychiatrist appointment today. I engaged with her to a level which it's acceptable.

I'm proud of myself for sticking around to see the GP, despite wanting to run away and avoid the appointment

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

1. Completing my exam 

2. Advocating for myself at my appointment 

I am proud that I called someone first and didn't wait for them to call me.