cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of me for pushing through and going to the dentist when I wanted to bail! And for reaching out to someone I consider a role model about some things that I was struggling a bit with. I'm also proud of that person for being so awesome! Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thanks @DruidChild Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Awesome work @Bee!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I'm proud of myself for getting stuff done today. Yay to productivity!

I am proud of myself for going out for a shopping trip without the big ol' moon boot on my foot/leg. I was SUPER nervous and anxious that it'd hurt or something would happen to hurt my foot! BUT I DID IT! I managed to walk through Coles & The Reject Shop! I paced myself and really focused on keeping frankenfoot and my ankle happy! Smiley Very Happy

That's awesome @Bee!

Re: Today I'm proud of myself for...

that i managed to get through 2 very hectic and confronting days this week and without any meltdowns
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: Today I'm proud of myself for...

asking questions rather than getting angry when I found out how busy the next few weeks are going to be

I am proud of myself for filling in the electronic survey at my job search agency yesterday honestly AND leaving my name to be contacted about it. I am proud that I text the manager to say I wasn't up to having the chat and would ring her back another time. I tried to ring her today but she was busy. I can acknowledge that this took a great deal of courage for me to do any of this so I'm handling it well so far!

I am proud of myself for looking after my foot and using the moon boot today and yesterday after over-doing it a few days ago.

I'm proud of myself for passing my final semester of uni! Smiley Happy

@mrmusic woo congratulations!!

I am proud of myself for simply sleeping early last night! I feel so much more awake instead of being groggy and drinking coffee all day! Smiley Happy