cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

it is @redhead ! I had to tell you all first! Heart I'm kinda relieved it was so easy Smiley Tongue Now I just need to work on strengthening and regaining my stamina! But it's the first step! Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of myself for how well I did during my psych appointment today! We covered some stuff which I feared would be very triggering - but it wasn't - I think mainly because I didn't allow myself to get to that deep hurtful part of it. We kind of skimmed the surface, but that is okay. My psych even congratulated me on how well I did! #progress! Smiley Very Happy

@Bee amazing work. Therapy is hard work, and going to those tough places can be so scary - well done for taking the brave step of starting to talk about it! Heart

Thanks @gina-RO Heart I've built a close relationship with my psych and she now knows that for me it was a feeling from day 1 I could learnt to trust her Smiley Happy

@Bee That relationship and trust is so important and key to being able to talk through those really tough things - well done for working hard on the relationship and sticking at your appointments! 

Thanks @gina-RO !
I agree wholeheartedly! Heart

I'm proud that I can clean my desk quickly without making a fuss and taking 3+ hours Smiley LOL 

@mizzybooklover the day I can do that will be an achievement Smiley LOL  

I am proud of myself for going to sleep last night instead of watching Netflix for hours again!! Smiley Tongue

I'm proud of myself for making my bed every morning for awhile now, it really helps bring neatness into my room that relaxes/chills me out.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I am proud of myself for managing to cope through the Christmas Crowds today and the last few days when I've gone out! It's a huge deal for me as the last few years I avoided leaving home in the few days prior to Christmas as it would be too crowded and too loud! Smiley Happy