cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I am proud of myself for answering the phone when the manager of the job search agency rang me today. I was able to talk to her about what happened and why I wasn't feeling comfortable with the employment consultant I was allocated. It took a lot of courage to speak up about this and actually make the complaint about what happened the other day, but I'm grateful that the manager understood this and recognised it. She assured me that the chat was confidential and I wouldn't be mentioned when the employment consultant was given the feedback.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of myself because I've had a really good day and I haven't let anything get in my way!

im proud of @annabethxchase for being so optimistic and bubbly yesterday! Smiley HappyHeart

Naw Thank you! <3

I’m proud of myself because I had a difficult day but instead of pestering people for attention and then getting frustrated when they don’t understand I wrote a long journal entry about how I felt 

That's awesome stuff @DruidChild! Smiley Happy

I'm proud of after years of enrolling into and dropping out of courses and degrees, that I am now mentally well enough to be completing a Bachelor degree and starting some volunteer work Smiley Happy

@dncinginthedirt Welcome to the forum! It certainly does take A LOT of energy and tenacity to continue with something like that even without mental health issues to deal with so that's amazing! Glad you can share and contribute here with us. 

im proud of getting through last night and today i think...

I agree @litgym, ABSOLUTELY something to be proud of Heart It shows just how strong you are