cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I haven’t spoken to my mum in months and I am so much better for it 🖕🏽

I am proud that I effectively planned the next week. If everything goes well, I will be able to meet my weekly goals and tasks Smiley Very Happy

I am proud of myself for fighting through and going to hydrotherapy this morning. I was quite anxious to go, I even had a mini-meltdown with friends over messenger about my swimmers feeling too low cut and just generally feeling anxious about what my physio would say or make me do/the expectations. It turned out okay and my physio didn't have unrealistic expectations of what I could do or where my foot was up to.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of myself for becoming a builder for the ReachOut community. All I have ever wanted to do is help others, especially those close to my age, and finally after two years of studying psychology I took my first step towards being able to truly make a difference to peoples lives... I applied, got accepted, and finished the training within a few days.. and now here I am!! Smiley Very Happy 

Way to go @Bee That's awesome you were able to overcome your mini-meltdown to go to your appointment anyway, despite your anxiety. Im so glad to hear your physio didn't have expectations and that everything turned out okay. You absolutely should be proud of yourself! Smiley Happy 

Wooo @Jane_Rose Welcome! Heart
Thank you Heart I realised later I had made up this whole scenario in my head about my physio which isn't even like her anyway... I blame anxiety Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Today, I'm going to open up a bank account that is separate from my family accounts, so that I can start being more in control of my own finances. I'm also (((((super))))) close to having paid off my car. I'm proud of myself for starting to step into fully-fledged adulthood and beginning to direct my future Smiley Happy

Today I'm proud that I started to work on my resume and have been taking steps towards becoming more productive (including posting here, even the thought of posting on forums like this is usually daunting for me). I asked my friend who I haven't seen in months if we could organise something with another friend I haven't seen in literally years. 
Also, I'm proud to be part of the LGBT+ community. I'm attending a pride march and brought a few accessories for it today while shopping with my mum (who I haven't came out to yet but I'm sure knows anyway). While researching opportunities I found a lot of resources that made me so proud to be a part of this community.

I'm proud of myself for
- finally sending an email to that lecturer/tutor of mine. For saying yes to the meeting with her and hopefully being able to get support at uni.
- getting even closer to consistent/ongoing support with a professional. It's been a long road but I'm nearly there.

@N1ghtW1ng I am proud of you for taking these steps Smiley Happy I hope you get all the support that you need Smiley Happy