cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

No bounds have been stepped over @Saltwaterdreamtime Smiley Happy 

When you've been on the forums for ages (whether as a lurker or a member), it's hard to not see the change in other people. It's not condescending at all, I don't even remember when I was starting uni Smiley Tongue My one true enemy, self doubt, likes to hide all the good things I've done and focus on all the crappy ones instead and it's hard when I don't have many people around me who really say that they're proud of me. I haven't moved out of home (but maybe one day I will) though my brother did move back in... anyway thank you. Thank you so much. 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

That’s ok @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy

Also another thing I’m proud of, started a big big clean up today - gave half of my things to the brotherhood bin and I usually give up half way but i’ve actually stuck at it and done so much. It’s kind of my way of procrastinating but look, it’s also really productive, can’t wait to finish and go to bed.

Gotta love productive procrastination! Smiley Tongue Hopefully you finish soon Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

The fact that i'm slowly becoming more comfortable in my skin. 

Today I'm proud of myself for talking to a sales person at the store. I immediately regretted it but at least I still did it.

1. Saying hello and introducing myself to people today 

2. Writing an email requesting what I need and not feeling bad about it.  It may not work but at least I tried and the words flowed better this time! 

I'm proud of myself for continuing to show up for work ready to work and giving it my all over the last 2.5 weeks. I have had moments where I've been worried that I won't cope or that work would even be too much for me to cope with. But I'm doing it, and I'm managing because I have so many awesome people supporting me in their own way right now! Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I adopted a rescue kitten this week!!!! I named him Jerry and he is 4 months old. He is still very scared and has been hiding under my bed since I bought him home. I have put a fluffy blanket under there for him and moved his food and water under there too. He has come out to use the littertray so at least he knows what to do there hahah. 

Tonight I heard him creep out and do a sneaky scratch on his post - so that's a good sign! 

I've just been sitting down on the floor with him telling him that I'm so glad he's here and I can't wait til he lets me love him moreJerry.jpg

And I'm also proud that I applied for a job!

Omg @dncinginthedirt you should’ve seen my face just then! I’m so happy for you!!! The kitten is cute and also I have that doona cover!!!