cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for finishing all my uni work this week that I needed to do Smiley Happy

@Jane_Rose
I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm saying that I feel less pain, and I have a possible two friends. Yay me!

xXLexi_Lou122Xx this is awesome news! I find connecting with new people can be a little bit intimidating at times so it is definitely something you should be very proud of!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yes I'm sorry that was totally my bad I read it all wrong oops!!! I'm very happy for you yay!! meeting new friends is the best Smiley Happy 

I'm proud of myself because I completed my dance audition, without getting a callback audition!

Yay, @xXLexi_Lou122Xx well done for completing your audition!! Smiley Very Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm proud of myself for continuing to ask my manager questions when I need, especially when I feel quite anxious about them

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Aww... Thanks @letitgo!!!!
Great to hear @Bee! Smiley Happy

I'm proud of myself for stepping up in this group assignment and taking the lead in communication. Despite anxiety.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I was feeling extremely anxious over a situation, so much that I have putting off dealing with it for two weeks and it got to the point where multiple people were chasing me up on it, which adding to that anxiety, so i did it and god it feels so much better.