cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I'm proud of myself for...

Thanks @Jess1-RO.
I'm not to sure about what I'm proud of...
Hmmmm.........

I'm proud of myself for 'Reaching Out' to others on the forums, to help with my feelings. It's been a while since SH.
It has also been a week since I purposefully made myself faint (it was cross country, and I had to run 2.5km. I ran too hard, causing my Low Blood Pressure to kick in, making me faint).............

I am proud of myself today for doing lots of cleaning and organising while also doing fun stuff like playing on my computer. 

Well @Jess1-RO suggested I do it so here I go!

I'm proud of myself for getting through today without self-harming, an anxiety attack or suicidal thoughts.

And I'm proud of all of you for making it through today! Keep fighting everyone Smiley Happy

- Aluzar

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: What are you proud of?

Great to hear that you're proud of yourself!
I'm proud of myself because I got through today.

School is really tough, and I don't want to be at home because of my mum. I'm just happy that I'm in my room, on RO today.

Sorry @Jess1-RO but I can’t.. I’m actually disappointed in myself

Thanks for the tag @Jess-RO!

Today I am proud of myself for taking on new training at work and surviving and also for checking in on my friends who are having a hard time at the moment. 

Smiley Happy 

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
I'm proud of you too for reaching out to others Smiley Happy
That's really good that it's been a while since SH, also I just had to edit specifics out just in case in triggered others I hope you understand!
We love having you here on RO Smiley Happy

All good @missep!
Thanks for loving me here!

Are you okay @Bananatime04 ?
Feel free to make a new thread if there's anything we can all chat and help you with
Here for you Heart