cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud of myself for making it through a really tough month

I TOLD MY PARENTS I'D GRADUATED.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

awesome! @N1ghtW1ng
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i got through a really tough day today

im proud that i done some enquiring on something i had been putting off. i havent got a response yet but at least i done the first step

Yay you @scared01!

Also YES @N1ghtW1ng!

thanks @Esperanza67

Immensely proud of my younger brother who may have an apprenticeship in civil construction at our local shire/council lined up if everything goes well. Either way I am very proud of him for throwing his hat in the ring and making some really big changes to make things better this year. All off his own back to, I helped him with getting work at Bunnings and now he’s found what he wants all on his own. Will see what happens. I’m impressed whether he is successful or not.

He’ll be teaching me all about footpaths and roads soon!! 

I am really proud of myself for how far I have come this year from being the girl who got herself taken to hospital for giving up on herself - to being the girl who has started a new job that actually terrified me and now I have goals and have had a really good month so far in comparison to how this year started. I guess people are right when saying when you get to your lowest point it can only get better. I'm trying every day and constantly challenging myself and I know I'm not perfect and as much as it is hard for me to accept, that's okay!

I loved reading your @mspaceK im proud of you too