cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

I'm proud that I got through our group oral presentation today, even though I was really nervous about it.

Proud that I got through all 3 oral presentations I had this week, despite how anxious I was!! Smiley Very Happy

proud that i went to roller derby training last night (first session!) and did heaps better than i expected!

I'm proud that I did some work on my assignment today.

I'm proud that I managed to get myself out of bed & ready in time to checkout of the apartment on time this morning Smiley Happy

Studying belonging for this afternoon's exam without getting triggered!! Smiley Very Happy 

For forcing myself to go and chat to the school counsellor, even if it was for 5-10 mins about nuetral topics Smiley Happy

& that I managed to persist with seeing my PDH teacher about those few questions I needed help with

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'm proud of myself for doing two assignments that I've been struggling with for weeks.

Proud that I stuck it out at uni today despite having a panic attack on the bus on the way there.

I'm proud that I got through my two appointments today, even though I was really anxious about them