cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you proud of?

Proud for accepting the challenge to play Norm, a character who is totally opposite my normal self and one in which I have never played before... It turned out to be great fun... How often can you say that playing an angry character gave you a bit of a confidence boost?

Proud for getting through my classes today, it wasn't all that easy in a couple, though I tried to convince myself I was self assured...

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Proud of not freaking out when my pen ran out in class and my stuff was on the other side of the room and I couldn't go and get it. 

I'm proud of myself for doing some exam study today after a week of super procrastination.

Proud that I didn't start screaming at these girls who were mocking someone for running out of class in tears- Wanted to give her a hug, but as she didn't know me, that wasn't going to happen.

Proud that I'm going to attempt to start a conversation with her as I hate having to start conversations. However, I have a nasty feeling that she's an outcast in the class...   

I'm proud that I've been applying for Christmas jobs, and I'm proud that I've been pushing myself to keep studying all day (despite bouts of procrastination).

good luck for the christmas job hunt ! i've been looking myself Smiley Happy and i should be studying all day but procrastinating makes it hard.

Repeatedly saying I didnt understand and persevering till I did. Smiley Happy 

I'm proud that I was able to be honest about some stuff during my psych appt yesterday.

Also proud of the fact I went and did both of my German exams despite being really nervous about them. Smiley Happy

Yesterday:
Proud that I stood up to my friend and said that I didn't want to walk across to teh shops with them during lunch
Proud that I saw my PDH about help with a question
Proud that I resisted the erg to selfharm

Today:
Proud that I made a big contribution to our fantasy menu during TAFE for our assessment
Proud that I logged into KHL and was honest about a few things, even though I really didn't want to press send I still did Smiley Happy
Proud that I am now trying to continue with today's part of a my to-do list that my mentor helped me make again Smiley Happy

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

I'm proud that I stayed away from home (in a hotel) with my sister last night for the first time ever, even though I was anxious about it.