cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What are your 3 greatest strengths?

Self-esteem can be considered as armour which protects us from the challenges of the world. With low self-esteem, we may struggle to mentally recover from tough times, hesitate to try new things, withdraw socially, and often feel sad, angry, anxious or ashamed.

In contrast, high-self esteem can help us accept ourselves, acknowledge that we have positive characteristics and skills that we can offer to other people, confidently face new challenges and get back on track after going through a tough time. It goes without saying that self-esteem is incredibly important!

One of the easiest ways to boost our self-esteem involves developing an awareness of our strengths, so I thought I'd ask everyone here, what are your 3 greatest strengths?

If you're stuck, you might want to check out working out your strengths here on RO - there's a nice list of 24 personality strengths that you can pick from! 

Ok here I go.

1. What are your 3 greatest strengths?

• Teamwork
  • Open-mindedness
  • Love of learning.
  • Bonus strength- finding the best cat videos and sharing them with everyone whether they like it or not.

Your turn Smiley Happy 

If you're interested in self-esteem you might also want to check out the effects of low self-esteem and steps to improve self-esteem here on RO.

Re: What are your 3 greatest strengths?

My three greatest strengths (or, three of my greatest strengths) are:

1. Facilitating conversation  - in both a teaching content and self discovery sense

2. Actively listening and giving advice

3. Working in a team and delegating appropriately

My 3 greatest strenghts areeeee

• Active listening cos I'm good at really listening to what other people have to say (most of the time)
  • Resilience cos I fight my way through whatever comes at me
  • Anddddddd caring-ness haha. Cos I'mma care about y'all no matter what.
lanejane

Hey @benjamin_ Smiley Very Happy

Great thread!

Rightio, my 3 greatest strengths are: 

• Open-minded
  • Listening to understand, rather than to reply
  • Finding good food (ahehehe~Smiley Happy)

Hey @benjamin_  Smiley Happy

Love this thread!!

My 3 greatest strengths:

1. finding meaning/purpose in things

2. enjoying opportunities to learn about others

3. self-reflection

great stuff everyone! @lanejane your level of caring is beyond human understanding.

@Myvo finding good food should really be in the list of 24 personality strengths. I want to eat\instagram ALL the good food. 

1. I'm strong-willed, if I want to do something I will really put myself out there

2. I love helping others

3. I'm a talented writer

1. Friendly

2. Open to risks

3. likeeee to have fun Smiley Very Happy

1. I care alot about others

2. I think I can cook pretty yummy food

3. I treat my dogs like they are royalty!!! 

@benjamin_ Haha, your bonus strength is ridiciously accurate. You've started me back on the path of cat-video addiction.

I think my strengths / positive qualities areeee:

1. I'm always ready to give something a go (unless it's seafood then it's not coming anywhere near me, haha).

2. I make a huge effort to look out for my friends (I'm totally that friend who rescues everyone from creepers at 'da club' / in general).

3. I'm really open minded.