cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: What did you do (or going to do) today?

Today I have gone to the doctors and things seem to be improving the way they should be so that is a positive. I had a very nice lunch out with my boyfriend and his family. 

I am at home currently napping and soon I'll be going to one of my headspace support groups which I am looking forward to. 

Tonight I am going to cook one of my favourite meals for dinner to get back into cooking and having left overs. Despite being unwell - I am happy today. 

That's great to hear @mspaceK!

I had a bit of a crappy day, because I threw up again at school...
But I am ok now. It's definitely stress from the drama at school.

Oh well...
On the upside...................................

I WON THE SPELLING BEE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Omgosh - YES @xXLexi_Lou122Xx .

Go You Girl!!! =) 

I'm so happy for you. Well done. That is a really good positive achievement to focus on. =) 

I know.
I'm going for 3 years in a row next year!

Today I had a fairly nice and productive day. It was pretty stress free thankfully. I did cleaning, tidying, dishes, washed and put away clothes as well as went to a support group. I'm home now and I have the house to myself. Kind of a little bit lonely and unsure what to do with myself. I guess I'll either watch tv shows or read my book or play my computer. I don't know what I feel like doing! 

Highlighted

Hi @mspaceK !
Proud of you for your productive day! Sounds like you got a lot done!

Good for you @mspaceK!
I'm just about to do some dishes, as my sister is forcing me to help. Even tho I already emptied the dishwasher, and made dinner, and after that, I'll be making scrolls for lunches. I'll be pretty busy this evening.

What about you @missep?

It sounds like you did a lot too @xXLexi_Lou122Xx !
Today I spent the majority of the day fixing up a big assignment so it feels so good now that it's handed in Smiley Happy

I love that feeling of not having to worry about it anymore @missep!
I get it particularly with English or Humanities at school. They're the biggest ones for me. And most important!

@TOM-RO
What did you do today?