cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: What did you do (or going to do) today?

Today I got to sleep in pretty late and then I went to my psychology appointment. After that I had my headspace support group and I got to talk to some nice people and just hang out. Later I went to dinner with my boyfriend and his family which was really lovely. After that I had dessert with my best friend at a yummy restaurant and we just hung out and chatted. I am finally home and I am feeling pretty tired. I have a long day at work tomorrow 7 hours. I'm kind of glad to be going back to work and earning money. It's a good thing that I am working. 

I'm going to work later today. Then if I feel up to it I'm going to go visit my mum and sibling. When I get home I'm going to watch the new Game of Thrones episode and then watch netflix. I'm not really feeling motivated for anything right now. 

Highlighted

Hey @mspaceK ! I'm proud of you for going to work even, even though you're not really feeling very motivated today. I understand it may be hard to do anything when you're feeling like that but you should look at that as an achievement too! Maybe it will be nice and you may feel better if you visit your mum and sibling too after work, but if you really don't feel up to it then don't force yourself either!

It's good that you have the new GOT episode to look forward to as well, it will feel so good after having had a productive day when you sit down and watch it. I've heard episode 5 is going to be mind blowing, can't wait Smiley Tongue I hope your day has been good <3

Today I started reviewing builder applications for May which was very exciting Smiley Happy I also plan on doing some self care today by seeing a friend. Would love to hear from others what you were up to today Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Today is Friday and I have a busy day at work ahead of me. I have 3 split shifts which means I have 2 work breaks at different times of the day. I'm not really looking forward to it because I'm pretty cold and I'm feeling tired this morning. 

I'm going to eat left overs for lunch and I bought snacks to eat throughout the day. When I get home tonight I think I'll have veggie burgers for dinner and maybe watch netflix before bed. 

I am going to have my hair crimped today...
I was caught out with nits. So my mum treated me yesterday, and she's crimping my hair, just to make sure they're all dead and gone.

I'm also having a restful Sunday, as I'm still healing up from a cold my siblings gave me.
My voice is also gone... I did way to much singing on Saturday for musical rehearsals......

Hey
Well today i gona
1 train my team in dota 2 - they not very expierenced in game while i know very lot. If i teach them and give them lot of info they can win all games and later we will able to win tournaments
2 also i gona talk to my brother - he rly good person and we talk everyday i enjoy it. It so great to have someone who always on ur side and ready to help

Thanks

Those sound really good @Jack1423 .

Today I went to work and came home and cleaned my room a bit. Then I went to a friends house to play video games and play on the computer. I'm still here just playing games. 

Which games ur fav?

@Jack1423 all different. crash bandicoot mainly atm.