cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What did you do (or going to do) today?

That sounds pretty good after all that @WheresMySquishy!
I had rehearsals, and the first spelling bee heats. I'm still the reigning champ!

Today I slept in pretty late because I had terrible sleep. I unfortunately spent most of the morning in the bathroom sick. So I went to the doctors and got some medication. I came home and played video games for a while and then had a short nap and read my book. Tonight I have had dinner with ny house mate and watched some tv shows. 

I am hoping tomorrow is a better day.

I'm sorry to hear that you're still sick @mspaceK. I wish I could heal you of this sickness, but as that's not in my power, I still hope that you feel better!
How are you doing today?

I'm going to school, and at second break, I'm doing the spelling bee. As I said in my last post, I'm still the reigning champ!

I am really excited to hear how your spelling bee goes @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . That is awesome. 

I am feeling a little discomfort so far but no shooting pain thankfully. I just hope I don't have to rush to the toilet. 

As for today I hope to do a little shopping and see my boyfriend. Maybe we'll play video games or watch tv/movie. Either is good! 

Today I got to sleep in with my boyfriend and he made mw breakfast because I felt sick and couldn't get myself out of bed. He was lovely. 

Eventually I made it out of bed and I went to my support group and psych appointment.  After that I went hone and ate dinner with my housemate and did a bunch of dishes and then watched tv shows. 

I went to bed early and fell asleep but woke up and now I'm having trouble sleeping again so I am here... 

Oh dear @mspaceK. Not getting back to sleep isn't fun.

What did you have for breakfast?
I had fruitloops this morning.

Today I went to work all day and only just got home. I plan to cook dinner and then go to sleep before 10. 

I didn't eat breakfast today @xXLexi_Lou122Xx but those fruitloops sound so good!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I cut my toe on my chorus heels haha

i kind of fell down the stairs that we were using for the musical and ONLY cut my toe when my chorus heels dug into my foot Smiley Happy

@mspaceK  Vraiment! C'est tres bien! 

Duolingo is so helpful with just reinforcing stuff we do in my class!

Today I went to beach for a walk Smiley Happy