cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What do you like about yourself? :)

Strawberry blonde hair is super unique, I think it looks so nice! @lokifish Smiley Happy

Resilience is an awesome thing to have @redhead Smiley Happy You should be proud of that!
Bright pink hair sounds super awesome, I wish I was brave enough to dye my hair!

@Brendos94
It's okay, I think struggling with weight is something we can all relate to! You're not alone Smiley Happy
That's awesome you're happy with your height though!

It sounds like you have a lot of special qualities @WinfieldRed Smiley Happy
I love daydreaming, and I dream every single night so I often get excited to go to bed to see what kind of dream I'll have haha.
Being polite is an awesome thing! I get the 'too kind' spiel as well but hey, it's better than the opposite right!

Hey @honky!
That's okay! Sorry for my delayed response as well!

I totally feel you! I feel so much more confident when I have mascara on and I like the way it looks. I love makeup!

Thanks @missep what would be yours

Good question @Brendos94!
I would say that I like that I'm hardworking and try to make people happy and laugh Smiley Happy

@missep that's awesome that you work hard

@missep I love this thread!!! hehehe

I would say I also love my hair - it's very curly and I like the length I currently have - and I also like that I love a good complicated challenge - the more problem-solving required, the better!

Thank you @Brendos94!