cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What gets you going?

I have had sections OF distressing times and vague moments in life , still yearning to figure out what gets ME up..
what bout you ?
Highlighted

Re: What gets you going?

Deadlines haha.

What gets me up in the morning, even if i think the day is going to be pretty crappy, is the will to improve. Also by getting up each morning and stepping out into the world I get to experience the randomnes of life, the good and the bad.
Highlighted

That's beautiful - ''The will to improve ''
Highlighted

Hmm that's a good question. 

What gets me up is interacting with people I love to laugh and share with people and I just enjoy being around people even when I am feeling defeated and unmotivated.

What gets me up in the morning is my goals, and knowing that by facing the day, I'm one day closer to achieving them. Smiley Happy

what gets me up in the morning is knowing is the goals i set. i go to uni to get a good job and i go to my part time for money and my students. 

even on the worst days, weather you are going through a hards time at work, school or uni, you just have to remember that the bad times will end 

you just have to remember to write the hard times in sand and the good times in stone

Highlighted

@JJR wrote:

you just have to remember to write the hard times in sand and the good times in stone

JJR, I love your quote! Thanks for sharing

What gets me up: 

• Knowing time continues to tick on and does not wait for me to catch up
  • There are people to meet, things to do, Dr Who to watch
  • Hunger, bathroom call
  • I am already running late, I just jump out of bed Smiley Very Happy
  • The guilt of staying in bed and missing out the day does not sit well with me when I can't fall back to sleep

Love to hear more ideas!