cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What gives you hope?

Ok. If you do eventually move to Brisbane, I might possibly see you! Even if it's not for a long while. I'll be in that area for the rest of my life.

That’s so cool! If it’s before we are 25 we could become mods then meet cause I’m pretty sure when litgym was here she said they do something every now and then.. idk but she was planning to meet annabethxchase. That would be so cool!

That sounds pretty good. It would be cool.

Sorry for like spamming your thread @DruidChild..

Awesome answers everybody Smiley Very Happy

@Hozzles Pride gives me hope too! I love the solidarity we have in LGBT community Heart Your cat sounds like an amazing support! 

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx Thank you for sharing! What songs do you think you'd sing in an audition? I think it's a great goal to have.

@Bananatime04 Yes I remember your awesome plan for becoming a khl worker! SO cool Smiley Happy I'd also just like to say that you would probably be able to earn enough money to move up there, sometimes jobs offer relocation bonuses as well and a lot of people take out loans to relocate, it's a really common financial concern that banks are experienced in helping with. 

What gives me hope is knowing there can always be another day if I allow it. Take things a day at a time.
Another thing is transitioning. I'm becoming the guy I want to be.
My dad, my hero.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Those are amazing things @redhead Smiley Very Happy You're so right that there's always another day. I'm so happy you're feeling positive about your transition Heart

I think I would have to go with Say My Name by Bebe Rexha, David Guetta, or Unbreakable by Faydee.

Nice @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks @DruidChild.