cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What gives you hope?

That’s so cool @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I really like writing short stories too! I’m sure we have a writing thread somewhere if you want to talk more about creative writing! Smiley Happy 

Can you find it, then tag me?

We don’t seem to have an exact one like I was hoping for @xXLexi_Lou122Xx...but there is this old one we could revive - creative writing and poetry - or this one - creative/short story writings. Or you can start a new one if you like! Smiley Happy 

Thanks @DruidChild. I'll try those.

@DruidChild thank you for creating this thread! Smiley Very Happy
I love it!!! Heart

There are a few things that give me hope
Music - there are artists and lyrics which explain things so well, both heartache and love and the ability to word it and make it into an awesome song gives me hope.
Art - colouring in, photography - being able to be creative with different mediums and create something visually pleasing and meaningful to me Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@letitgo @xXLexi_Lou122Xx writing is so awesome! Those past threads are pretty cool (thank you for sharing them @DruidChild! Smiley Very Happy) but maybe I might make a new one and share some of my silly story ideas that are never going to be finished Smiley Tongue

@scared01 that is a beautiful answer Smiley Happy It's strange given technically we all don't know each other but this is still such an amazing and supportive community that I am glad we're all a part of Smiley Happy

@Bee YESSS! Music is definitely fantastic but ahh your art is always so stunning! Both the colouring ins and photography Smiley Happy I'm glad that they give you as much joy as they do for me when you choose share them with us Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

exactly @N1ghtW1ng we dont know each other yet we can form freindships and support each other as if we do Smiley Happy pretty special
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@N1ghtW1ng Heart aww!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng!!!!
@Bee, can you share some of your art pieces on my art thread?
I'll find it, and tag you if you want...

Aww everyone, loving this thread about hope- so powerful! Heart 

@scared01 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @DruidChild @Bee @N1ghtW1ng 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here