cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What instrument do you play? Or wish to give it a try?

Anyone? Smiley Very Happy

Re: What instrument do you play? Or wish to give it a try?

Hey @lovin each day!! I used to play the piano as a kid, but I've always wanted to learn the harp or the synth. Basically I either want to look nonchalantly elegant while playing the harp, or try out the synth as I have a friend (well, a mutual tumblr follow) who plays it as a hobby. What about you?

Hey @lovin each day I don't play any instruments but i've always wanted to try the violin. What about you? Smiley Happy

Guitar is mine favourite. But i also very much like to learn piano. It opens to a whole range of different other instruments. 

@safari93 omg harp, the grand harp i hope xD

@safari93 woo violin is pretty hard to learn, but it sounds great if mastered Smiley Very Happy

@lovin each day of course it would be the grand harp!! Go big or go home right??

I play drums and guitar. I can play a little paino but its not great, mostly just playing around and stuff. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I took ukulele lessons for a while but I have big sausage fingers so I never really got any good at it. I'd love to learn the harmonica!

@safari93 I've also played the piano, but since I was a kid. (I haven't for awhile given my laziness and at the moment lack of a piano) but I don't like telling people how long I've been playing because I should be really good (10 years) but I'm not.
I know someone who plays a harp, or kind of a harp, and it sounds so pretty! You should definitely give it a go, it sounds like fun!
@lovin each day guitar is pretty fun, you can just learn a few chords or notes and jam out at random. I joined a guitar group at my school, but wouldn't also take my own guitar to school. It took them three years to finally restring one as left-handed for me. (I mean, seriously? I couldn't have been the ONLY left handed guitarist in the entire (900 students) school!)
@jvkn I actually own a violin as well, it was my sister's and I've considered trying to pick it up. I have a friend who plays it (her own though) and it looks kind of fun. But also hard, because there aren't really any marks on where to put your fingers on the strings... are there?
@j95 drums are also fun, I played them for a little while but it never stuck, I wish it did though. My bro tried once but my parents refused to have a drum kit in the house.
@ElleBelle we have a broken ukulele in our house! Or at least, I think it's a ukulele, it only has three strings though, one is missing and it's terribly out of tune. The harmonica sounds awesome! Easy to carry around, not like a guitar, piano or drums!

AND... I've also played the clarinet. I played it in primary school. I was in a school music group and I would often forget it, because I'm a somewhat absent-minded person, and ended up playing the bass clarinet. I gotta say though, bass instruments are my weakness. I was so annoyed that I couldn't get to play the bass guitar (it was an acoustic bass guitar!!) in my guitar group just because I was left-handed. So not fair! I could already play a few songs right-handed so I could of easily learnt it on the bass but I never got the chance because I was lefthanded and automatically ruled out. Smiley Sad But I'm over it I guess, I'll just go back to school to join the group like another student did and play it then. Smiley Tongue

I play the guitar, also can play bass and a very little piano. My main instrument is vocals tho, I'm in a choir and occasionally go to a a casual music group in which I sing.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Oh I'm so envious @redhead I'd love to be able to sing! Would you ever try out for The Voice or something?