cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What instrument do you play? Or wish to give it a try?

hey @lovin each day Smiley Very Happy i play the french horn. Great question btw

I've always been pretty musical, I went from piano to violin and have now settled down and started singing lessons. It's so much fun and I don't have to bring a case anywhere!

What part in vocals? I'm a soprano.

Jam sessions are the best.

@Songbird I'm a soprano as well Smiley Happy It's amazing that you can sing and play various musical instruments!

Wooo,  I am monotone xD @Student94 Best voice nature can give

I want to try alllll the instruments. Currently just playing piano but also attempting to teach myself guitar. I used to play oboe and was a recorder kid back in primary school. I also would love to play something from the violin family. My friends want me to learn viola so we can have a proper string quartet among us Smiley Tongue

I haven't picked up a musical instrumet in aaages! But we've started singing (and dancing) in the car recently!! *awkward side glances from passing cars lol* And enjoying it immensely! (when the right song comes on of course!)

Would love to start teaching my kid acoustic guitar, (tho he loves mimicking playing electric like a rockstar!) , and picking it up myself again. Though I still have that dream of playing bass guitar jamming with friends !!  And Been looking at replacing the digital piano I sold last year for way less than I should have - but ah, not at this stage hahah $$$ Smiley Very Happy