cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What makes you beautiful ?

Oh Beau... *shakes head* Smiley Tongue

I think my ability to stay positive, even when every around me isn't. For example, when everyone's getting stressed at work, I'll just try to keep the mood positive and get everyone through it.

A good Health makes you more and more beautiful. Try to to be Healthy and Fresh everyday that will really help you in being beautiful and Active. Health is a key to beauty. 

This is officially my new favourite thread. 

I think I am extremely funny, and I frequently make jokes and laugh very hard at them. It's fantastic, just like having a round the clock personal comedienne Smiley Very Happy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And still, I rise.

Brilliant, brilliant thread.

This actually made me sit down and think about it because I never think of myself or any of my attributes as beautiful! Thank you!

I think what makes me beautiful is my passion and enthusiasm for life and all aspects of it, even some of the sadder parts.

I think what makes me beautiful is the way that I have with words, and can express my feelings to the point of people crying.

-Not sure if this is what makes me beautiful, but its all I could do on short notice Smiley Wink

I would say I am beautiful inside and out. (Although slowly my self esteem is dropping)

I have a lovely personality and am always there to help anyone that needs it. And i've been told i'm photogentic, so that's good? Hahahahh. Smiley Happy <3

Hey dontknowhattodo
You are beautiful and I'm glad you see that and you can always work on your self esteem, have a read of this http://au.reachout.com/How-to-build-self-confidence

AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL !

~ couldn't help myself. finishing this thread like the song

This thread hasn't had much love! I think we should be posting something more regularly?

my hair turns golden in summer by itself makes makes me beautiful, who needs to colour ones hair when it changes itself?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

Nice one Bee... I guess that is what they literally call 'natural beauty'!