cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: When life goes downhill..... fast

Hey @EZTrings ,

I just wanted to check-in to see how you're doing today as a lot has been happening for you recently.  You mentioned sparking a potential conflict if your mum found out you phoned a counsellor, how do you think she would react? 

Is Unturned the Zombie game?!  If so, I've heard it's really fun Heart

Highlighted

Well nothing has really happened today which I suppose is good all I have done is mow a lawn. Well it may spark because she says “tell me anything” and when I do she reacts mostly aggressively and after I’ve told her what happened she never lets me talk after that and instead puts forward what she sees as a solution without my say.

Unturned is the zombie game, at its core it’s pretty basic but the modding community is what can make it insanely detailed. If your into zombie games I’d recommend Project Zomboid

Highlighted

Hey @EZTrings 

Good job on the lawn Smiley Happy.  

Hmm, that's tough.  I wonder what would happen if you told her you were considering speaking to a counsellor especially as when you talk to her, she reacts aggressively?

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll get onto it! 

Highlighted

Aye thanks man, it took a while.

and it is tough but I hope she would support me if I left out the things between me and her. Also someone green screened me and is trying to scam me for $2500 threatens to ruin my life (they could) so I’ve tried to scare them by saying I’ll go die (it’s a genius plan could you add anything? I will speak to legal officials though about all this scam junk) so that was the “bad deed of the day” for me.

mans as for the game yeah no worries hope you enjoy it

Highlighted

Hey @EZTrings , I'm not really across what green screening is sorry - but that doesn't sound good at all. Do you think the scam is legitimate? It definitely sounds like it could be a good idea to have a chat to the police if you're worried.. I'm really sorry that happened to you. It sounds awful Smiley Sad

How are you doing today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

Green screening is where you get a green screen and sort of play images or videos off of it, it looks real and it works. It is legitimate and the video involves nudity and they’ve been telling me to pay up but I haven’t and I’ll leave the police out because there is no way they could get money out of me and he’s seeming pretty desperate.

I feel ill today and a little anxious about this guy but I’m thinking the videos will be taken down and all my friends would know I was hacked. It’s just at the moment my life is going downhill and it’s not stopping

Highlighted

@EZTrings  that sounds like a really awful feeling, I hear that you're feeling ill and anxious, I imagine it would feel really violating, and I'm so sorry that someone's done that to you Smiley Sad

From memory you are over 18, have I got that right? 

I just thought I'd share these resources from ReachOut on what to do if someone has shared your nudes online , unfortunately this kind of thing happens way more than it should online, and the ESafety Website is another way you can report someone and get advice on what to do if you're not comfortable going to the police.

You're not alone - and I'm really sorry that someone is trying to mess with you like that. Is there anything you can do today that can help you take your mind off things a bit? 

Check out our community activities calendar for April 2020 here
Highlighted

Well I thought screw it and went to the police and I’m glad I did because they sorted it out. It was a pretty awful feeling yeah and my illness is passing which is good.

Yeah I am 18 and it’s been wild so far.

Thanks for the resources I’ll have a look at them just to be on the safe side. And I did work in people’s gardens and chilled in one for an hour which was nice and calming.

im just waiting for what’s next to happen weather it be good or bad

Highlighted

Hey @EZTrings

I'm really glad to hear that you spoke to the police and were able to clear things up with the green-screening situation. I can imagine that would have been incredibly stressful and exhausting for you to go through that. It must have been really good to be able to take a moment to centre yourself and spend some time in nature! What was the garden you chilled in like?

Highlighted

I’m glad too it was just something I didn’t need and now it’s over. The garden was owned by a millionaire but it wasn’t to flash, it had roses some seats and that was it really. My life just feels difficult though because when I left the police station I got home and spent some time in my room and when I had dinner my dads girlfriend basically verbally abused me telling me what she though of me and also told a bunch of outright lies that she thought were true and it really hurt me and I didn’t stand up to her because I have no confidence, what I want out of this though is a better way to control my anger because I am going to lose it at her if she does it again and even this morning I heard her talking to someone about what happened painting me as the aggressor when all I did was sit there and get yelled at. I just can’t take this garbage anymore it’s to much