cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: When life goes downhill..... fast

Hey @EZTrings , 

That sounds really tough with your dad's girlfriend, especially when you'd had such a full on day dealing with the police. Does she live with you and your dad full time? 

It sounds really wise to look into ways to control your anger -  and it's totally natural to feel angry at times like that. We have some great resources here with 8 simple ways to control your anger , are there any here that appeal to you? Getting out into nature can be a great way to center yourself and work through those emotions, it's great that you're able to get outside with your work Smiley Happy There's also some apps listed there such as Smiling Mind that some people find super helpful.  It sounds like it would have been really hard to sit through your dad's girlfriend telling lies about you Smiley Sad Blended families can be really hard sometimes- is it just the three of you at your dad's place? 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here
Highlighted

Everything will be ok! Don't worry, everything needs time. Sometimes our plans are changed but maybe it's not such a bad thing at the end of the day

Highlighted

the dads gf just gave me another verbal mouthful and kicked me out, plans running as smooth as molasses 

Highlighted

Not taking a stab at you just saying the plan is planing me not me planing the plan

Highlighted

That really sucks @EZTrings, I am sorry to hear. Do you have somewhere else you can stay for the night? Heart How does your Dad feel about what happened? I know that you mentioned that this isn't the first time it has happened.
Highlighted

Yeah my mum let me stay with her. He’s not okay with it but he’s like me in a sense he’s not the sort of person to fight back in a situation like that. Plus he needs somewhere to live and him and me understand that. And yeah I’m trying to get a job in a city near me where they accommodate me and I’ve found a few, hoping it’ll work.

Highlighted

Hey @EZTrings ,

I'm glad to read that you found a place to stay and there may be a few irons in the fire regarding potential work Smiley Happy.  How are you going today?

Highlighted

Hey @EZTrings , 

Just wanted to check in and seeing how you're going today? It sounds like it was a really rocky weekend, did you end up moving in with your Mum? Hope you're doing okay. 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here
Highlighted

Yeah there is no work at all it’s a hopeless cause at this point as many of the inductions into stable industry’s are over. I’m staying with my dad where he used to live which was a lucky sorta thing. I’m just feeling exhausted because I’m doing stuff nonstop from 0700-1800

Highlighted

Hey @EZTrings

I'm glad to hear that you are able to stay with your dad at the moment! It must be a little bit of a relief to know that you can rely on your family to support you in a time like this. It must be incredibly frustrating for you at the moment regarding work, especially with the whole COVID situation going on. I'm not sure which state you live in, but I believe that there are a lot of government initiatives going on to help provide people with jobs at the moment. Have you been able to take a look at any of those?