cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do you follow for wellbeing tips?

Hey guys!

What are some accounts (youtube, twitter, tumblr, vlogs, blogs, etc) that you follow for tips or information on day-to-day wellbeing and positive mental health? Thanks legends!

Re: Who do you follow for wellbeing tips?

No one follows no one?? Smiley Happy Come on guyzzzzzz

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

For sure! I really like Marc and Angel Hack Life and Gala Darling.

Stuff Mom Never Told You is my main go-to for wellbeing (and also cool facts!!)

I don't have any links to share because my laptop is down and I am on my phone but I had to comment cause I really love this thread! Defs following it !!

I don't follow any but I do read a bunch of stuff on Psychology Today, Scientiifc American and Lifehacker. Lifehacker has heaps of great articles and tips about overall wellbeing among other things. 

@benjamin_ are these via an app or just on the internet? 

For the last six months of living back on my own. I have developed what I call the Daily Schedule. I start of with a Prayer,. As I am unemployed. I get quite a number of inspirational thoughts from and Online Recruitment Agency Based in the United States.called "The Muse", another one is Called CopyBlogger. I then go through the list which now comprises of 10 pages I updated every day and read it every day It gives me my daily life.

@bessie94 I use an app called feedly, google it if you haven't heard about it Smiley Happy

Basically you just pick a bunch of sources that you want it to grab articles from, then whenever you open the app it grabs them it puts them all together so you can scroll through them. Way more convenient and accessible than going on each site individually.  

Highlighted

You guys are legends! Thanks for the responses!

Let me know if you have any more Smiley Happy