cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wholesome Wednesdays

Hey everyone,

Here is a place where we can share any wholesome things we've seen on Wednesdays! including memes, videos etc.

So, here is mine... <insert wholesome meme here> 

Re: Wholesome Wednesdays

Hey @hunginc , just saw this thread. Awesome idea.

@hunginc 

Brilliant idea Smiley Happy Its great to have a thread that can build a safe and comforting area in this place!

Here is mine I'd like to share.b3bf6d6882117e1530dfc7aaa2e9ecf8.jpg

Hi @hunginc 

Here's my wholesome meme that I came across. A little late but never the less!

25 Wholesome Memes That Prove the Internet Isn't All Bad | Best Life

I saw this today and thought it would perfect for this thread. (this applies to everyone not just girls)

Screenshot_20210127-200707_Instagram.jpg

Image result for wholesome meme

@hunginc wrote:

Hey everyone,

Here is a place where we can share any wholesome things we've seen on Wednesdays! including memes, videos etc.

So, here is mine... <insert wholesome meme here> 

Thank Smiley Tongue

Not a meme or video, but an account of something wholesome that I experienced.

Today I had a statistics class at university. Stats and maths in general for most people is a very boring and difficult subject that people find not enjoyable. However, for uni, I had a unit convenor who was so in love with her job and loved statistics that it cheered up everyone's mood.

• She was so wholesome, bubbly, sweet, and friendly, and she made me want to learn stats and be part of the lectures.
  • Her personality and mission to make the subject interesting and enjoyable really showed and I really appreciated it. 

@ayrc_1904 Definitely, haha. I've had stats lecturers/tutors who would make bad stats jokes because the content can be quite dry at times

images.jpeg.jpg