cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I’m am I question it?

I’m question my sexuality but I know I’m straight because I don’t have any feelings for the same gender, I have only liked the opposite gender. Why is my mind racing and questioning it when I know the answer ?

Re: Why I’m am I question it?

hello and welcome!It is quite normal to question your sexuality.
Can i ask if something has triggered you into thinking your something other than straight ie did you get some strange feelings towards someone of the same gender?
Its really normal to be curious so even if you are straight its fine to think what it might be like to have a relationship with the same gender
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Most of my friends have been coming out saying they are bi-sexual or gay so maybe that has triggered it but how do I make those thoughts stop ? 

perhaps it has triggerred your curiosity @Dleehy2002

im not sure how you would make the thoughts stop, it might just be a matter of time and just accepting that your mind will wonder and its normal.
Highlighted

Is it normal to question your sexuality ? 

@Dleehy2002 Welcome to RO Smiley Happy

It is absolutely normal to question your sexuality Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

yes absolutly!
im still questioning mine too

Hi @Dleehy2002

In my experience, I believe if you ever question your own sexuality then you're not straight as you thought you were. You don't necassarily have to be bi- or gay, it could just be that you're open to experiences which is 100% fine! A lot of people question their sexuality so it's actually more common than you might think.