cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why do isolate myself ? ( feeling tense )

@BunnyWalks What is something you enjoy that relaxes you?
For me when I'm not feeling great my go-to for self-care is pop on a tv show and colour in, it soothes me, and I find the creative outlet of colours helps me recharge Smiley Happy
We have a huge list of 1000001 COPING STRATEGIES which might give you some inspiration if you want to check them out

That sounds really tricky with your parents, I'm not sure how to help or advise with that, but I can imagine it is really draining. DO they know that you find it exhausting they rely on you so much?

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee no they can act in with self in mind and their behaviour can get inconsiderate.

No they don't notice and it's my responsibility to make it know. The word "excuse me " is my weapon to cut these unnecessary conversation short.

Mindful apps are my fave ways right now as I'll approach complex thoughts calmly. Rain sounds is a good way to stay calm.

I thought of making music in my free time like this trending lofi music.

I'll go excercise to keep it off my mind.

Hey @BunnyWalks - awesome to hear so many good strategies you have to help you: 

- exercise 

- excusing yourself from conversations 

- mindful apps 

- rain sounds 

So many good things Heart keep it up 

@BunnyWalks I agree with @gina-RO so kany awesome strategies you've listed!

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

When for a mini hike and my mood has improved, Especially if when I used my phone minimally.

Positive reports.