cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xx

Re: Possibly Gay

Hi @Miochi30 welcome to ReachOut and thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty you're experiencing with not being able to be with your crush. It's really hard when we have feelings for someone and we find out or know we aren't able to be with them, it can cause a mix of emotions. I'm wondering if there is a school counsellor that you can have a chat to about it? Another great resource is contacting QLife who provide anonymous and free LGBTI peer support, available by phone or webchat. How are you looking after yourself during this time? We're here to listen Heart

Hi @Lan-RO. Thx for understanding and for the advice, there is a counsellor at my high school, i’ll Have to book an appointment with them.I’ll also try QLife. And i’ve Been looking after myself but I chose to move to a different area at school, that way I won’t be in his way. Thanks again for understanding and the advice. 😊😊😊😊😊

You're most welcome @Miochi30! That sounds like a great plan, let us know how you go. Also your post duplicated itself so I just removed one of them Smiley Happy

I will!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hi @Miochi30

I've got good news or bad news depending on how you want to look at it. You will get plenty of crushes in your life! It's a great and horrible feeling at the same time! 

The most obvious reason why your friend is not talking about it is probably there's nothing to talk about. He knows you like him and he knows you know that he's straight. So nothing is going to happen. It is pretty awkward letting friends know that they aren't interested in them so maybe he's been avoiding that.

Luckily crushes go away in due time depending on how you approach it. The longer you linger on the idea or on the person, the longer the feeling will last. You'll have to some how move past him, stop thinking about it in that etc. It sucks but they'll be other people in your life so try not to be too down on it.

Hi @Miochi30, the others have given you great advice so far! How are you feeling about everything now?

Just wanted to say that I saw your post in your other thread here (great thread idea btw), and I want you to know that we won't judge you here on RO in any way or for any reason. Heart