cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You guys know what this means?

So there's this girl I kinda like and last week 

I was staring into space &  the girl i liked was looking at me while I was staring into space. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day she said  ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

Re: You guys know what this means?

Hey @Justin_dufner!
I can see why you're confused right now. How long have you known this girl and how long have you liked her?

It's not particularly easy to tell if you someone likes you unless they make it obvious. Does she know that you like her? Has she shown other signs that she likes you?

Hey @Justin_dufner

Thanks for Reaching Out! Wow, some of this stuff can be so tricky to figure out. What do you think is going on in this situation? Is there anything that you want to do or think you should do? 

Let us know what you think. 

—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Highlighted

Hey @Justin_dufner,

As a girl, I can tell you we can be confusing creatures.

Just a question... did she say ” i don’t know why he looks at me" to someone else who then told you?

I would just allow things to follow their natural course. If she continues to look at you, maybe try and talk to her casually to try and get to know her. Generally, you will be able to feel someones vibes when you begin to speak with them Smiley Happy

i dont know it was the next day and we had a class togther and she didnt tell it somone she just randomly said "i dont know why he looks at me". so i dont know?

i dont know it was the next day and we had a class togther and she didnt tell it somone she just randomly said "i dont know why he looks at me". so i dont know?

Hey @Justin_dufner
I agree with @Rachelle444, us girls can be very confusing and as I said you can't really tell we like someone unless we tell you directly. But there are some who makes it obvious. Right now I'm not really sure that her statement was directed to you unless she was actually talking about you to another person, like actually hearing your name. For now, all I can advise you to do is ask her yourself. There's no other way to find out really.

Hoping for all the best!

"When one door closes, another one opens but sometimes we stare too long at the closed door that we don't notice what's presented to us."

yeah but today when i was hanging out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend and i guess she saw and she might said somthing and that made him looked over at me. because when i turn around i saw a guy looking at me. but the thing is i didnt see her so idk if he was hiding from me or something?

Hey @Justin_dufner,

I did not realise she had a boyfriend... this could make things a lot more tricky. I would suggest to not get too involved as she is already with a partner. It is now in her hands. If she likes you she will have to make that decision on her own!

Hey @Justin_dufner I don't know much about this sort of stuff, but I agree with @Rachelle444 - if she has a boyfriend, this changes things quite a lot and I think it is up to her now as to whether or not she approaches you. What do you reckon?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //