cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

daily positive

hello everyone

apart of recovery is about focussing on the positives in life. im not saying to ignore the bad things however i think each day finding a positive to celebrate and make that crappy day just that little bit better can help us along in our negative mindsets. 

so... with that said each day i encourage all memebers- RO squad included to put in a positive even on a bad day. it doesnt have to be anything big.  i will do it too!

so today my positive (despite it being a bad day) is the rain.it has allowed me to have a few hrs rest and be able to watch a movie or 2 today

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: daily positive

I enjoy this very much @scared01 which movie did you watch?

i watched finding Dory and also the new petes dragon, and deck the halls- an xmas movie. now watching mrs browns boys @Bree-RO

what was your positive for today?

What do you think of Pete's Dragon? @scared01

Ooo daily positive - did a pretty awesome scene at acting class I just watched back Smiley Happy Been working on it for a couple of months.

it was pretty good @Bree-RO seen it a few times now. very good graphics thats for sure! 

oh wow thats awesome! i didnt know you done acting- thats exciting!

You should tag some folk in this @scared01 Smiley Happy It's an awesome thread. I can help if you like.

for sure @Bree-RO jsut dint want to put people on the spot 

what about you guys?

@missep@redhead@SmileMonkey@safari93@letitgo@lokifish@honky

Hey guys, awesome thread idea @scared01! My daily positive would have to be re-reading the Harry Potter series. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired and bored of them, even though I’ve read and watched the movies numerous times!