cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ex-friends

Hi , so I see my ex-friend in maths class every day I wonder what she is thinking about me and will I see her in the future 

Re: Hey

Can you explain to me what ex-friends is and what do I do if I see her in maths class 

Hey there @aebarrie12,

Just letting you know that I've moved your post to a new thread so more users can see and offer some amazing support Smiley Happy

Typically when people refer to someone as their "ex-friend", it means they used to be friends but aren't anymore. In a similar way to "exboyfriend" or "exgirlfriend" but with friendships. Does that make sense?

It can be hard to know what to do when we see people we used to be close with in class. Is there anything in particular you'd like to do when you see her? Such as talk to her or ignore her? From personal experience, sometimes the best thing for me is to stay away from ex friends, by sitting away from them in class, not talking to them, etc. as it means you can enjoy your class without having to worry about them. What do you think?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

I like talking to her and something that I saw made me have a flashback, to when I was making a story to show to her and I’m surprised that she still has the story , I thought she would delete it. I’m not allowed to email and what if she has a crush on me , what do I do? I miss when things were back to normal with me and her. 

Hey @aebarrie12, it sounds like a challenging situation! I know we mentioned a pros and cons list on your other thread, do you think that would be helpful to work out your next steps? Heart