cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I’m happy at my new school

thats good to hear @Cheeseburger

whats sorts of things would you like to do? i tend to like just going out for dinner
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I would like to have my best friend with me but that ain’t gonna happen Rn, but i always want to spend time with my family

maybe you can catch up with your friend a litlle after your birthday and go tot he movies or something @Cheeseburger

@scared01 My best friend is also my bf, he’s really gonna come over

oh ok @Cheeseburger thats pretty exciting for you

will he be living with you, or at his own place/own family home?

@scared01 my best friend/boyfriend is coming over to be with me, I’m hoping that he can stay here until he can afford a hotel but if not then idk what will happen, but he doesn’t like planes so I’m a bit worried that he’s gonna be very sacred bcuz he can’t talk to me when he’s on the plane, but I’m meeting him at the airport and then taking him to get something to eat and then introducing him to my parents

hey @Cheeseburger
its good to hear that your happy and that your bf will be coming over. i hope your parents let him stay until he can find somewhere. Can i ask how old you guys are? Do your parents know that all this is happening? i can imagine it would be quite a shock if you havent meantioned anything to them as well

He’s nearly 18 and in 8 days I’ll be 16, and yes my parents know about him there willing to help him come over I think @scared01

ok im glad your parents at least know whats happening @Cheeseburger

and because hes almost 18 im pretty sure he can apply for government housing aswell