cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goodbye

im not wanted here and i think ive finally decided to leave RO for good. im sick of this triggering environment and not being cared about. nobody listens and understands. all i do is fuck up, all i AM is a problem. i can’t do anything right. what’s the point if nobody cares ? so sick of this. i don’t think i want to be apart of this community anymore, @annabethxchase isn’t even on anymore either so there is no point.

i wrote this for you gorgeous at a Mardi Gras festival that RO also attended. I hung this up at the R U OK stall, i miss you Heart @annabethxchase

A3146567-A444-4566-AFB3-916CC44A3E27.jpeg

Re: goodbye

Hey there gorgeous,
I cannot express how sorry I am for not being here for you during this tough time. I feel so, so horrible and selfish for not supporting you. I took a break from RO because I wasn’t happy with something (hopefully it can be resolved) and I didn’t feel like it was helping me. I missed you heaps and heaps as well, I’m so sorry things are so hard for you, reading back, KHL sounds super unhelpful and your mum... well let’s not get into that...

Ahh, I’m literally crying. That’s the loveliest thing anyone’s done for me @litgym Smiley Happy You have such a beautiful soul.

I want you to know that in the few months I’ve known you, you have become my best friend, the only person I’ve really been able to open up to and be myself around. Thank you so, so much for the impact you’ve had on my life.

As I’ve said before, you are such an incredible person whether you realise it or not. I’m so lucky to have known you and I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are so smart and wise beyond your years. I completely respect your decision to leave RO, I will support whatever you choose to do to the best of my abilities.

I can hear how much your struggling bubba, you are the least deserving person for this in the world and honestly, I wish I could carry your burden instead of you. I might not know what your going through, to that extent and I don’t know how to support you properly but I would do anything to relieve your pain.

If you read this, please keep going ____ (insert name Smiley Wink ), I’ll always be there in spirit, no matter what. Like a guardian angel. I wish you all the best in life and I really hope that one day, somehow we can get in touch and I can thank for all you’ve done for me.

Lots of love, Annabeth.

Hey there @litgym
Sounds like you're feeling lots of different emotions right now, and it sounds as though you're quite upset. Would that be fair to say?

I think that things have been so hard for you and you're managing as best you can. I'm sorry to hear that you feel misunderstood, unheard and not cared about. I can assure you that we do care and we genuinely do want the best for you Heart
I've been absent recently as I've had some changes in my life which have left me less time to commit here, but I want you to know that despite this I still wish you well and want happiness for you! Heart

I hope we can resolve the issues and concerns you have, and I encourage you to email @gina-RO and @Jess1-RO to discuss this further Heart x

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hi @litgym, I’m really sorry to hear that you feel so uncared for and alone here Smiley Sad that sounds like an incredibly difficult thing to sit with, especially since you’ve had so many struggles recently. Heart

I’d like to apologise for not being around a lot recently, I’ve also been struggling and haven’t been able to give a lot of support to you. I would like you to know that I’ve enjoyed talking to and spending time with you while you’ve been on RO. Your presence here has made our community richer. 

I will miss you and you are always, always welcome back. Please take care of yourself and stay safe! Heart

Hey lovely,

Sorry to hear things have been shit and that you’re leaving RO.

I want you to know I’ll always be here for you, you’ve given me the strength to face up to problems I didn’t think I could. I’m so proud of for how well you’ve been coping with all the nastiness that’s been chucked your way. Such a kind hearted and beautiful does not deserve this. Thank you for being such a lovely friend @litgym

-Isabella <3

Highlighted

Oh @litgym I'm so sorry that you're leaving! Smiley Sad

I hope that you might feel ready to come back soon. However, I understand if you don't and want you to do what's best for you.

Btw  - I LOVE your nails in that picture! Smiley Happy *hugs*

// Spiral outward, keep going. //