cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i don't know what's wrong with me

I've been straggling lately to find out what's wrong with me, I can't identify my emotions or what's really going on with my brain, the thing is at first i thought maybe I'm just moody but now i'm just overwhelmed with emotions, I think i'm kinda stressed but like all the time and whenever i'm alone or when there's nothing to do I'm even more stressed and i keep thinking about different things that i'm not able to deal with, i feel like whenever i talk to people about it they just don't understand and i'm pretty sure that they don't care so i stopped talking. I feel like I wanna cry all the time and my heart is just bounding and it has been like this for years, I thought about going to a psychiatrist but I dunno what to say, or is it gonna be helpful, maybe they are gonna put me on some meds which is something that i'm not a fan off, I have a lot of work to do, and i don't think due to my nature of work it'll be beneficial, i'm starting to doubt myself and my dreams are just crumbling in front of me.

Re: i don't know what's wrong with me

Hi @imnotachatlover welcome to ReachOut and thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear that you have been struggling lately and feeling overwhelmed. I'm wondering if you've considered chatting to a Counsellor or a Psychologist about what's been causing you stress? Is there anyone at home you can talk to that can provide you some support? I'm also going to send you an email so please keep a look out.