cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: inspiring people

Teehee thanks 😊😊😊 @scared01

i am definitely inspired by the author and poet rupi kaur and other woc who are trying gain attention in a field where woc are not commonly found or celebrated. her creativity and work is wonderful, in my opinion.

and although this may be cheesy and some people may think it's pointless, but i was super inspired by the dolan twins and their goal to make others smile, laugh and spread positivity. i know that people hate on them a lot for being "talentless" but i really do appreciate their love and gratefulness for their fans as well as their ability to share their experiences with high school bullying.

Highlighted

who else has someone inspiring

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

i find @Bree-RO to be quite inspiring

she always has such good advice and i truely appreciate everything she has to offer.

the countless times shes checked in on me and im sure many many others and helped to keep us all safe

it cant be easy to help so mnay people going through such rough pathes and for that it is amazing!

Highlighted

Awwww shucks @scared01

c04c738b79287de975f699d65a552130.gif

I think the entire RO crew is super inspiring, yourself included! Resilience, courage and empathy all rolled into one Smiley Happy

Outside of RO I have always thought Sly Stallone, Oprah, Logic (rapper), Gary Vee etc to be inspiring individuals. Heart

Highlighted

@Bree-RO Heart