cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

little victorys

ok i think i did this topic like a year ago and then i went over seas and it died . so i want to revive it

little victories is when you set a small goal for each day so you can see some progression in my life .

for example tomorrow im going to eat breakfast because i always sleep in and miss eating it

Re: little victorys

I like the idea of this thread! I always forget to acknowledge the little victories in day to day life Smiley Happy

Tomorrow I am going to finish the final part of cleaning out my wardrobe so my room is more organised. You know what they say, tidy room tidy mind Smiley Tongue

Oh yes! Hahaha, the little things do make the day better Smiley Happy

Today, I will eat a champagne pink Magnum because I haven't eaten one in a long time and despite what the haters say, it is tasty and abnormally beautiful. Smiley Very Happy

I love this idea... And I LOVE that Myvo's goal is a little bit of self-care via magnum!

I'm going with Chessca - mine is also to de-clutter the table in my room!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Very motivating idea, i like Smiley Happy I also have to do some cleaning!!!! I always seem to put it off and it just builds so I will clean the clutter in my study room 

Today I want to sleep before 2am, because I always sleep so late and wake up exhausted... 

I will say yes to work when they call me in. (I get so lazy haha) 

It makes you feel proud when you achieve a goal , no matter how big or small it is, the feeling is still the same.

Goal for tomorrow : Walk for 1 hour

Drink more water

First day back at work tomorrow Smiley Sad I'd like to wake up nice and early.