cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: mental health apps

ill check it out !! Smiley Happy

I agree with the others, this is such a great thread @litgym. In terms of mental health apps I love the Smiling Mind app also @lokifish. I especially love the fact that you can download the sessions for offline use. What also great about the app is that they have ones for specific occasions like commutes, etc.

Another mental health app which I also love is the ReachOut Breathe app. It's so simple, but yet so effective! I know heaps of people who use it and love it as well Smiley Happy

I'm obsessed with Calm Harm & #SelfCare @litgym Smiley Happy Yet to checkout any others hehe

thank youHeart @Esperanza67

hehe, thats great to hear !!!! Smiley Happy @annabethxchase

These are so good! I’ve recently found a pretty cool mediation app that was completely free and has some tech detox sessions as I find it hard to wind down/stay away from my phone and watching my fav tv show (parks and rec at the moment Smiley Wink)) that I’m loving at the moment if anyone else is interested! It’s called smiling mind definitely look at it guys! 

Thank you for sharing an informative post. 

Wow @Esperanza67 i didn't realise Smiling Mind had ones for commutes! Definitely going to check that out! Heart
i love love love this thread Smiley Very Happy Heart 

This is so great @litgym. So helpful! I am going to download some of these now!

Mental health apps are a big saver, this helps people like us to be cautious about our health not only mentally but also physically. With the help of modern technology people that have a hard time scheduling some appointment over a doctor can monitor their health with the health of these apps. But never always rely on your phone because it is much better to see an expert that know more about your health rather than a mobile device.

you like any of them ? @dog_lover94