cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no friends

I have no friends do lots of activities but still no friends i can hang out with on weekends or nothing only just during the sports I try to tallk people but I don’t know why it only ever goes as far as talking at the activity and that’s it i always get rejected it makes me feel shit and a loser im sure exactly what it is about me that make me repulsive unlikeable or annoying 

Re: no friends

I have the same problem! 

Hi @eslin!

I'm really sorry to hear how you're struggling with making friends. I have definitely had the same problem before, I've always found it difficult to find people to talk to!!

I think the most important thing to do when it comes to talking to people and making friends is to just be yourself. I know it sounds corny, but when you have confidence in being yourself, other people can see that, and you will attract likeminded people to talk to and laugh with. Just keep talking to as many people as possible, and have fun with it! One day I know you're going to find some good people who will like you for you, so just keep being yourself and keep being open to new opportunities and new people.

Wishing you the best of luck, let us know how it goes xxx

hello @eslin and BrittanyR and welcome to you both.
this too is something i struggle with but i think @gezellig has offered some really good advice here.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**