cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

protective cousin

i need help because i have a cousin who i think likes me or is protective of me because at school people go up to him and say your cousin is beautiful and stuff he says go away. he tells his friends what im like and also when we go to a family event hes always around me and talking me . sometimes when his mates are over he makes a comment to them and always is nearby me . i really want to talk to him about it but im nervous. i dont know what to do ? any suggestions ?

Re: protective cousin

Hi @Tashbear221

It sounds like you're going through a bit of a tough time with your cousin at the moment. It's always a bit difficult to have these conversations, but I am sure if you are honest with how you're feeling, and explain to him that his actions are making you feel uncomfortable, it could solve the problem. 

Have you spoken to anyone else about this? It could help if you got some advice from your parents or friends about the situation Smiley Happy 

@TOM-RO

i have a good bond with my cousin, his friends mesage me telling me everything im just worried and yea ill take that into consideration thank you

It's great that you have a good bond with your cousin @Tashbear221 Smiley Happy It's okay to be worried, it sounds like it's a difficult situation to be in. Do his friends offer any support in what's going on?
Talking to other people, such as close friends or family members, can be a great way of getting some advice on how to approach your cousin, what do you think?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Hi @Tashbear221

May I ask what you're wanting to talk to him about? Is he being too over protective? 

Are you nervous because you think he won't like what you have to say or is it something else?