cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sport

I haven’t been on here for a couple of weeks but I am back. 

I’ve found that I always feel much better when I have some physical outlet but I struggle to stick to a plan. I need to do it everyday to keep on top of my feelings though, because if I don’t excersise everyday that’s when things go bad for me and all types of stuff happens with my brain. 

So I made this plan, I thought if I can stick on my wall and share it without someone it will help me be more accountable. 

Each bit i’ve  written in more detail on my own plan like exactly what I’m doing and each week on a Sunday I will change it up a bit but this is the basic one. 54393DD8-DA8B-425A-BE78-F2CF45B4F061.jpeg

Like I said I’m sharing cause it’s kind of like motivation to actually do it

🤙🏽🥊🏊🏽‍♂️ 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: sport

Hello @j95 Welcome back! Smiley Very Happy

I like your plan! Looks so good!

And some sporty questions for you Smiley Happy
What is your favourite swimming stroke?
What is your favourite yoga pose?

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee I don’t know with yoga, I don’t know what they are called I just do
what everyone else is doing hahaha and swimming I can only really do
freestyle 😂

Hey with yoga I don’t know any of the poses haha I just copy everyone else and swimming I can only really do freestyle 😂😂 @Bee

That's okay @j95 I can't do much yoga because of my foot right now, but I'm hoping once I've got that fixed I can do it again, I used to love it!
My favourite was the one where you'd lie on your stomach and use your arms to push your chest up and look to the sky Smiley Happy (I also have no clue what half the names are LOL)

Smiley Very Happy I can't do freestyle well, but I can do backstroke okish... until it comes to finding the wall - I'm always so scared I'm going to headbutt it!! Mainly because I don't like my face being submerged in water Smiley Tongue

Oh yeh that’s true @Bee I’m pretty bad at backstroke I always go sideways
haha

sideways, bouncing between the lane ropes, yeah that sounds about normal for me too! 😂
I was once doing backstroke in the heated pool and they didn't have the ropes in the water, so I started at the end and ended up on the opposite side of the pool near the middle! I'd gone in an arc 😂😂😂
@j95

Hahaha no way @Bee I don’t even want to try butterfly that would just be an
embarrassment

haha yes way @j95 and the even more embarrassing bit, there was a WHOLE football team had jumped in as I was going in an arc! 😂 And I kind of stood up disorientated and was thinking to myself "omg where did all these men come from!?"

I wouldn't even know how to do the butterfly stoke? Which one is that even? LOL

Hahaha wow, butterfly is that weird one kind of like breast stroke but your arms come out of the water??? It’s way too hard for me
When I did swimming group thing whenever we had to do a different stroke I just did freestyle and bet everyone haha