cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tips for moving on

Real short question this time 

Got any tips for moving on from the girl i have a crush on that doesnt feel the same way ??

Re: tips for moving on

hey @Lonelyboy17 it can be hard to know you're feelings aren't reciprocated but I always think it is important to remind yourself that you are still loveable and important. 

I would suggest hanging out with any friends or family that make you feel happy, a great support network is always helpful. Do you have anyone you could plan to spend time with? 

yeah thanks for advice lennycat

No problem @Lonelyboy17 . How are you feeling today?

i am feeling a little better , but still kinda like her that way , but i have decided to stay friends because it would make me more sad if we werent friends anymore ,

Hey @Lonelyboy17 the most important thing about moving on is giving it time. I know that kind of sucks but maybe try practicing patience. Distracting yourself with friends, family and work is really helpful. Putting your focus on something else may help your mind not wander and think about the girl. Hope this helps Smiley Happy 

@Lonelyboy17 that is a great way to look at things and awesome if you can stay friends. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better Smiley Happy

@LovesFood that is a great suggestions too! Feelings won't fade over night.